Test bank for International Financial Management 12th Edition by Jeff Madura
Table of Contents
Part I: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Multinational Financial Management: An Overview.
2. International Flow of Funds.
3. International Financial Markets.
4. Exchange Rate Determination.
5. Currency Derivatives.
Part II: EXCHANGE RATE BEHAVIOR.
6. Government Influence on Exchange Rates.
7. International Arbitrage and Interest Rate Parity.
8. Relationships among Inflation, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates.
Part III: EXCHANGE RATE RISK MANAGEMENT.
9. Forecasting Exchange Rates.
10. Measuring Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations.
11. Managing Transaction Exposure.
12. Managing Economic Exposure and Translation Exposure.
Part IV: LONG-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
13. Direct Foreign Investment.
14. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
15. International Corporate Governance and Control.
16. Country Risk Analysis.
17. Multinational Capital Structure and Cost of Capital.
18. Long-Term Debt Financing.
Part V: SHORT-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
19. Financing International Trade.
20. Short-Term Financing.
21. International Cash Management.
DIGITAL AND ELECTRONIC FILES DOWNLOAD
in our shop Gettextbookanswers.com provides electronic and soft downloadable products for the selected Textbooks and not the actual hard copy Materials. There is no need to provide us with your own physical shipping address, instead, we will need only your own email address in which we are going to attach the files for you. We sell potential questions and answers that instructors and teachers based on when making exams and tests.
All orders are kept anonymous and safe. We do not record nor share client details for any reason.You get what you paid for securely and anonymously..
EASY READ AND DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Clients will get 100% clean and complete Digital study guides which you can download to your own device directly and available in the most contemporary readable format.
INSTANT PAYMENT – INSTANT DOWNLOAD
We implement instant payment and instant files delivery method. Clients are able to pay for their materials directly from the online store using either the credit cards or PayPal and then download the purchased file by login into their accounts or get an email attachment.
MAJOR PAYMENT GATEWAYS
We accept several payment options and that includes Credit /Debit Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin.Clients who use PayPal are going to receive a payment invoice into their email which they sign up with. In case the email you sign up with is different than your own PayPal one, you can simply let us know by using the contact us form. Always check both your spam and Junk mail if you did not see incoming emails in your inbox.
For customer’s satisfaction, we provide free samples for any required Textbook solution or test bank to check and evaluate before making the final purchase..
NEED MORE DETAILS
We are always available to answer any further questions or queries you may have by using the contact us form, or send us message directly at [email protected]