Test bank for Cost Accounting A Managerial Emphasis, 6th Canadian Edition by Charles T. Horngren
Table of content
1. Part One: Cost Accounting Fundamentals
1. Chapter 1The Accountant’s Vital Role in Decision-Making
2. Chapter 2An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Chapter 3Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
4. Chapter 4Job Costing
5. Chapter 5Activity-Based Costing and Management
2. Part Two: Tools for Planning and Control
1. Chapter 6Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
2. Chapter 7Flexible Budgets, Variances, and Management Control: I
3. Chapter 8Flexible Budgets, Variances, and Management Control: II
4. Chapter 9Income Effects of Denominator Level on Inventory Valuation
3. Part Three: Cost Information for Decisions
1. Chapter 10Quantitative Analyses of Cost Functions
2. Chapter 11Decision-Making and Relevant Information
3. Chapter 12Pricing Decisions, Product Profitability Decisions, and Cost Management
4. Chapter 13Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Profitability Analysis
4. Part Four: Cost Allocation and Revenues
1. Chapter 14Period Cost Allocation
2. Chapter 15Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
3. Chapter 16Revenue and Customer Profitability Analysis
4. Chapter 17Process Costing
5. Part Five: Quality and JIT
1. Chapter 18Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap
2. Chapter 19Cost Management: Quality, Time, and the Theory of Constraints
3. Chapter 20Inventory Cost Management Strategies
6. Part Six: Capital Budgeting
1. Chapter 21Capital Budgeting: Methods of Investment Analysis
2. Chapter 22Capital Budgeting: A Closer Look
7. Part Seven: Managment Control Systems
1. Chapter 23Multinational Management Control Systems
2. Chapter 24Multinational Performance Measurement and Compensation
8. Appendix A:Notes on Compound Interest and Interest Tables
9. Appendix B:Cost Accounting in Professional Examinations
12. Name Index
13. Subject Index
DIGITAL AND ELECTRONIC FILES DOWNLOAD
in our shop Gettextbookanswers.com provides electronic and soft downloadable products for the selected Textbooks and not the actual hard copy Materials. There is no need to provide us with your own physical shipping address, instead, we will need only your own email address in which we are going to attach the files for you. We sell potential questions and answers that instructors and teachers based on when making exams and tests.
All orders are kept anonymous and safe. We do not record nor share client details for any reason.You get what you paid for securely and anonymously..
EASY READ AND DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Clients will get 100% clean and complete Digital study guides which you can download to your own device directly and available in the most contemporary readable format.
INSTANT PAYMENT – INSTANT DOWNLOAD
We implement instant payment and instant files delivery method. Clients are able to pay for their materials directly from the online store using either the credit cards or PayPal and then download the purchased file by login into their accounts or get an email attachment.
MAJOR PAYMENT GATEWAYS
We accept several payment options and that includes Credit /Debit Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin.Clients who use PayPal are going to receive a payment invoice into their email which they sign up with. In case the email you sign up with is different than your own PayPal one, you can simply let us know by using the contact us form. Always check both your spam and Junk mail if you did not see incoming emails in your inbox.
For customer’s satisfaction, we provide free samples for any required Textbook solution or test bank to check and evaluate before making the final purchase..
NEED MORE DETAILS
We are always available to answer any further questions or queries you may have by using the contact us form, or send us message directly at [email protected]