Solution manual for Quantitative Methods for Business 12th edition by David R. Anderson
Table of Contents
2. Introduction to Probability.
3. Probability Distributions.
4. Decision Analysis.
5. Utility and Game Theory.
6. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
7. Introduction to Linear Programming.
8. Linear Programming: Sensitivity Analysis and Interpretation of Solution.
9. Linear Programming Applications in Marketing, Finance, and Operations Management.
10. Distribution and Network Models.
11. Integer Linear Programming.
12. Advanced Optimization Applications.
13. Project Scheduling: PERT/CPM.
14. Inventory Models.
15. Waiting Line Models.
17. Markov Processes.
Appendix A: Building Spreadsheet Models.
Appendix B: Binomial Probabilities.
Appendix C: Poisson Probabilities.
Appendix D: Areas for the Standard Normal Distribution.
Appendix E: Values for e-λ.
Appendix F: References and Bibliography.
Appendix G: Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Even-Numbered Problems.