Solution manual for Money, Banking, and the Financial System 2nd edition by Glenn P. Hubbard
Table of Contents
PART I. FOUNDATIONS
1. Introducing Money and the Financial System
2. Money and the Payments System
3. Interest Rates and Rates of Return
4. Determining Interest Rates
PART II. FINANCIAL MARKETS
5. The Risk Structure and Term Structure of Interest Rates
6. The Stock Market, Information, and Financial Market Efficiency
7. Derivatives and Derivative Markets
8. The Market for Foreign Exchange
PART III. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
9. Transactions Costs, Asymmetric Information, and the Structure of the Financial System
10. The Economics of Banking
11. Investment Banks, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, and the Shadow Banking System
12. Financial Crises and Financial Regulation
PART IV. MONETARY POLICY
13. The Federal Reserve and Central Banking
14. The Federal Reserve’s Balance Sheet and the Money Supply Process
15. Monetary Policy
16. The International Financial System and Monetary Policy
PART V. THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM AND THE MACROECONOMY
17. Monetary Theory I: The Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply Model
18. Monetary Theory II: The IS—MP Model
DIGITAL AND ELECTRONIC FILES DOWNLOAD
in our shop Gettextbookanswers.com provides electronic and soft downloadable products for the selected Textbooks and not the actual hard copy Materials. There is no need to provide us with your own physical shipping address, instead, we will need only your own email address in which we are going to attach the files for you. We sell potential questions and answers that instructors and teachers based on when making exams and tests.
All orders are kept anonymous and safe. We do not record nor share client details for any reason.You get what you paid for securely and anonymously..
EASY READ AND DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
Clients will get 100% clean and complete Digital study guides which you can download to your own device directly and available in the most contemporary readable format.
INSTANT PAYMENT – INSTANT DOWNLOAD
We implement instant payment and instant files delivery method. Clients are able to pay for their materials directly from the online store using either the credit cards or PayPal and then download the purchased file by login into their accounts or get an email attachment.
MAJOR PAYMENT GATEWAYS
We accept several payment options and that includes Credit /Debit Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin.Clients who use PayPal are going to receive a payment invoice into their email which they sign up with. In case the email you sign up with is different than your own PayPal one, you can simply let us know by using the contact us form. Always check both your spam and Junk mail if you did not see incoming emails in your inbox.
For customer’s satisfaction, we provide free samples for any required Textbook solution or test bank to check and evaluate before making the final purchase..
NEED MORE DETAILS
We are always available to answer any further questions or queries you may have by using the contact us form, or send us message directly at [email protected]